pH14 Investment Plan reviews and identifies best practices of curriculum development, product development, retirement planning, and economic development. The program reviews regulations regarding taxes, procurements, and diversity compliance.
pH14 Investment Plan is designed by an award-winning doctorate-holding scientist, who specializes in health and wealth disparities. The topics listed below have been the most popular over the past month.
- Four Phases of the Financial Life – Traditional Version
- Notes on Tax Reform, 2017
- Beyond “Support”: WORK with Good Corporate Citizens
- Money, As a Purely Race-based Social Construct
- [Maryland Teacher] Financial Plan
Purchase pH14 Investment Plan if you are a parent, a young professional, in poverty or have had some prosperity in America.